The Scottish Government is now accepting applications for the Scotland Government Scholarship 2022. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a Government Scholarship Program by the Scottish Government in collaboration with the Scottish Universities.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is an Incredible Opportunity to Study in World Leading Scotland Universities. International students can apply for the Scottish Scholarship scheme. Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
The Scotland Government Scholarship is a Free Scholarship. There is No Application Fee Required. Students from Multiple Countries to pursue Masters Degree in Different academic backgrounds in Scotland Higher Education Universities.
The Duration of the Saltire Scholarship in Scotland will be a 1 Year Master Degree.
The Scholarship is available to Study in the Areas of Science, Technology, Creative Industries, Healthcare and Medical Sciences, and Renewable and Clean Energy.
They are giving 50 Scholarships this Year. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a program of scholarships offered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities and colleges. The Full Detailed Information about the Scotland Government Scholarships 2022 is given below.
About Scotland Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Scotland
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 31st May 2022
No of Scholarships
There are a total of 50 Scotland Scholarships Available for the Year 2022-23.
List of Academic Fields & Majors
A wide range of academic fields is available to study in Scotland Under Scotland Government Scholarship. Examples of subject areas include:
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
CLEAN AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
- The Scottish Government Scholarship will award 50 Scholarships each worth £8000 Pound Sterling, towards Tuition fees. If You Convert £8000 into Your Country Currency See if this is enough amount.
- Saltire Scholars will also have the opportunity to take part in a program of activities over and above their studies, including dialogue with the academic and business community in Scotland.
- A candidate can also avail online degree program on scholarship.
Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan and the USA.
If you are interested in applying for a Saltire Scholarship. There are some Rules & Requirements to be eligible for the Saltire Government Scholarship.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
The Last Date to Apply for the Scotland Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is 31st May 2022.
How to Apply:
- The Applications will be Submitted Online.
- To Apply for the Scotland Saltire Scholarship.
- Please Visit the Official Website of the Scottish Government Scholarship.