Top Scholarships to Study in Belgium Without IELTS for international students. Fully Funded Belgium Scholarships 2022-23 to Study Undergraduate, and Graduate programs from Belgium Universities.
Just step towards Europe and you will see many options. Submit online applications for the Belgium Scholarships or wait for the opening of applications. The Scholarships are Funded by Belgium’s Ministry of Education. Consider it your next study abroad destination. The Belgium Scholarships cover most of the expenses.
Many students find it easy to travel around the world. That’s why many students prefer to study in Europe. Most of the European universities announced European Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022. The aim of the Belgium Scholarship is to develop your skills. There are almost all academic Fields and Majors offered by Belgium Universities.
The available scholarships are being offered in Belgium. Belgium much focuses on International Students getting Scholarships.
To Study in Belgium without IELTS. There is one alternative method that is very easy for every International Student. Belgium bordered countries France, the Netherlands, and Germany. The list of the Scholarships to Study in Belgium is available below.
- Scholarship Country: Belgium
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Belgium Fully Funded Scholarships to International Students. This article will make it easy for you to choose the best scholarship program for your studies.
1# Belgium Government Scholarships
The Belgium Government offers Fully Funded 220 Scholarships Each Year to International Students. The Scholarships are available for Master Degree Program and Short Courses in Belgium. If you are from Developing Country then you are eligible for this Scholarship.
This Program Covers Full Tuition Fees, Monthly Grant, Accommodation Expenses, Airfare Tickets, and Other Expenses.
Read About: Belgium Government Scholarships
2# VLIR-UOS Scholarship Program
VLIR-UOS is One of the Best Scholarship Programs offered in Belgium. This Program accepts 31 International Students Every Year to Study at Flemish University or college.
The Best thing about this Scholarship is that This Program Covers a Full Tuition Fee, Monthly Grant, Accommodation Expenses, Airfare Tickets, and Other Expenses.
Read About: VLIR-UOS Scholarship Program
3# ARES Scholarships Program
This Scholarship Program is Ideal for those Students who want to get a One Year Specialization Degree or Advanced Training of 4-6 Months in Belgium.
Under this program, 150 international students are accepted for Masters Program and 70 foreigners are taken in for advanced training courses.
Read About: ARES Scholarships Program
4# Master Mind Scholarship by the Government of Flanders
The Government of Flanders also offers Scholarships to International Students. Master Mind Scholarship to foreign students who wish to continue their masters. This scholarship program admits 30-40 international students every year.
Read About: Master Mind Scholarship
Few More Scholarship In Belgium
- Belgian Development Agency (BTC) Scholarships
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarship
- CIUF-CUD Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programs in Belgium
- Science@Leuven Scholarships for International Students
- The IRO Doctoral Scholarship Programme at K.U. Leuven
- Universiteit Leuven
- Liege University Scholarships for International Students
- Belgian American Education Foundation Fellowships
- Ghent University Masters Grants for Students from Developing Countries
- University of Ghent Doctoral Special Research Fund
List of Universities Without IELTS in Belgium
There are Universities in Belgium where you can study without IELTS.
- Ghent University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- University of Antwerp
- Hasselt University
How to Study in Belgium Without IELTS
The Very Simple and Easy Way is acceptable by Belgium Universities in order to be exempt from IELTS.
- You can Study Free of Cost and Without IELTS in Belgium. If You have earned your previous degree in English Langauge Institute.
- Applicants can apply on behalf of the English Langauge Proficiency Certificate. The Students Need to provide an official Declaration or Certificate Printed on Headed and Stamped Paper as Evidence that their Previous Education was in English Medium.